[OH-Publicity] I added the OpenHatch blog to blogher.com

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Dec 29 16:53:50 UTC 2011

There is a website called BlogHer with this mission: "BlogHer's mission is
to create opportunities for women who blog to pursue exposure, education,
community, and economic empowerment."

As per http://www.blogher.com/calling-all-women-tech-bloggers , they want
more blogs to be part of their directory, so I've registered the OpenHatch
blog since we have a bunch of prolific writers who are women.

I'll also send a brief personal email to the contact listed on that page,
Virginia DeBolt, to let her know what we're about and make sure we're
working together as best we can!