[Peers] Video: Thanks, and requests (fwd)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Sep 27 13:07:38 UTC 2011

A nice fellow named Chris did the video recording for the recent Software
Freedom Day event we organized in Boston:
http://openhatch.org/wiki/Software_Freedom_Day_2011_Boston

You can see one of his videos at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjvqWKsndGs

I wrote him a thank-you note, and asked him about CC licensing, and he
wrote this enthusiastic reply. I wanted to share it with y'all. (-:

(I asked him permission to share it, and he said yes.)