[Pdxpw-staff] Hello World

Michelle Rowley mrowley at gmail.com
Wed May 30 21:50:45 UTC 2012

I couldn't help myself, you guys, I'm sorry. I had to try the list out. :)

I've updated the Meetup listing for the event to reflect a new location: http://www.meetup.com/pdxpython/events/66193362. We now have 30 attendees RSVPed (it says 32 - one is me and one is Beth Flanagan who will be a mentor), and 5 on the waiting list. If we can get enough mentors we can probably host up to 40 attendees in the Idealist space.

I also created a wiki page on the Open Hatch wiki for the event: https://openhatch.org/wiki/Portland_Python_Workshop. I swiped the content from the Boston Python Workshop 6 wiki page and edited it.

---
Michelle Rowley
@pythonchelle