[Pdxpw-staff] Mentors meeting!

Michelle Rowley mrowley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:51:30 UTC 2012

Thanks for all the responses, guys! Selena is on vacation until Wednesday (which I'm guessing is why she wasn't able to take the survey, yet), so I'm thinking Thursday night will best suit the greatest number of people.

Let's meet at Produce Row (2nd and SE Oak) at 7pm on Thursday night, June 21st. I bet there will be a nice table available out back. I'll go there a bit early to see if I can snag us a good one, and I'll wear a long yellow dress so I can be easily found. :)

See you there!!
Michelle