[Pdxpw-staff] Adding another workshop in July?

Michelle Rowley mrowley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 22:46:44 UTC 2012

Hey mentors,

So we've got over 20 women on our waiting list for the workshop coming up on June 22/23. I've touched base with Idealist, our sponsor and host for the first workshop, to see about setting up another workshop the 3rd or 4th weekend in July. I'd like the next one to be a Saturday evening, Sunday all day type thing, so that people who can't ever make Friday nights can join us.

Thoughts? Who's up to mentor another workshop about a month later?

Thanks!
Michelle

---
Michelle Rowley