[Pdxpw-staff] PDXPW 2 Dress Rehearsal - Wednesday 6 - ??

Michelle Rowley mrowley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 04:53:51 UTC 2012

Hey mentors!

PDXPW 2 Dress Rehearsal is happening Wednesday night at the Deckelmanns'
starting at 6pm. Not sure how late we'll go - bring a sammich or something
and I'll bring soda/beer/wine. Singing is probably going to happen
(especially if I bring wine).

The Deckelmanns' house is located at: 3958 NE 11th Ave. If you can make it,
awesome! If not, don't worry. I'll send out all the materials on Thursday
so you can get caught up on what to expect this weekend.

I'll be wearing my bells and hope y'all will reciprocate. :)
Michelle