[OSCTC-planning] post-publicity website

Chua, Mallory L chuam at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 23 19:22:57 UTC 2014

> We have an fall event at DePaul in October, <http://depaul.openhatch.org/>. Maybe as a project, attendees could have a writeup about the event. It could be a static page. If it makes for a good blog post, we could submit it to the blog.

Sounds like a good idea to me. It marks the event as (1) having happened in the past, and (2) having evidence of positive impact, both of which are useful -- as opposed to having many unmaintained, minimally-varying forks of the same workshop materials/text/schedule over and over.

Also sounds like a good place to apply Mediawiki templates. ;-)