[OSCTC-planning] alternative event framework

Heidi Ellis ellis at wne.edu
Sat Oct 4 20:21:32 UTC 2014

Hmmm, so is this idea sort of like having “stations”?  Where students with laptops can visit various stations on things like IRC, git, etc. as they need?  I like this idea. It allows students to spend as much time as they need at a particular station and skip stations that they don’t need. And can also allow for peer-instruction.  One idea would be to have “stations” in the morning and then project-specific stations in the afternoon?
Just thinking out loud.
Heidi