[OSCTC-planning] curriculum improvements for our morning tutorials

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 23:26:22 UTC 2014

Hi all,

We just finished up our inaugural mentor training, and thanks to some
wonderful and insightful inaugural mentors, we not only taught the
curriculum - we improved it.  I've written up a list of changes here:

https://etherpad.mozilla.org/openhatch-mentor-training-notes

I've created issues for the first three topics.  The last two could
probably use a bit more discussion.  For the first three issues, please
feel free to comment here or on the issue tracker.  For the last two, I'm
interested in hearing people's thoughts here about the best way to proceed.

best
Shauna