[OSCTC-planning] meeting next Weds (3/12) to discuss the campus.openhatch.org website, and also shorter events

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 20:50:18 UTC 2014

Asheesh and I will be meeting on IRC on Wednesday, 3/12 at 3pm est/12pm
pacific to talk about:

#1 - http://campus.openhatch.org/

   Specifically: do we want to add more to the section for volunteers, do
we want to add an "upcoming events" section, and does it make sense to
break some of the sections off into other pages?

If you have opinions, you should join us!

If there's time, and there probably will be, we'll discuss:

#2 - Making short versions of OSCTC events (2-4 hour long) for organizers
who are overwhelmed by the effort involved in a regular OSCTC event.

This will likely involve a lot of discussion of curricula and maybe also a
bit of discussion about logistics.