[OSCTC-planning] framing our tutorials

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 20:23:29 UTC 2014

Pariksheet - your idea is a good one, but generally speaking we try not to
pre-load event organizers with things to do.  Communicating with students,
having them do an activity, and then organizing them based on that activity
is probably too much for the average organizer to handle.  A good approach
for special events, though!

If you clicked through my other post (<
http://lists.openhatch.org/pipermail/osctc-planning/2014-July/000090.html>)
you'll see that the finding a project activity is not yet integrated into
the morning tutorials.  If I have the time over the next few weeks, I'll
take a stab at figuring out what that would look like.