[OSCTC-planning] picking dates for Open Source Comes to Campus this fall

Remy DeCausemaker remydcsi at rit.edu
Wed Jul 2 13:45:13 UTC 2014

September 20th is Software Freedom Day, which is more of a bonus than a
conflict. OSCTC is a great fit for a celebration event. We'll be running
our annual event at RIT that day, so I wouldn't be able to travel, but
don't let that discourage you :)

The other days also seem quite reasonable too. Good work.
--RemyD.

P.S. - Also, you should check out the brand new http://bigredhacks.com
Cornell hackathon.