[OSCTC-planning] potential volunteers in Ithaca, NY?

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 21:04:40 UTC 2014

A specific date hasn't been picked yet, but our local organizer has
narrowed it down to March 8th and March 15th.  We'd love to have you there,
though we understand that work and/or life may get in the way.

If you'd like, we can put you on the organizers' mailing list for the
Cornell event.  Even if you don't end up coming to the event, it may still
be useful for you in terms of familiarizing yourself with our process for
running events.  Let me know if you'd like me to add you to that.