[OSCTC-planning] Infrastructure changes

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 22:52:08 UTC 2014

There's the IRC channel, the training missions, the opportunity finder, and
occasional non-OSCTC in person events like sprints.  There are a couple of
projects that I've done as well that are used by OSCTC but not exclusively,
such as the In-Person Event Handbook (http://opensource-events.com/),
WelcomeBot (https://github.com/shaunagm/WelcomeBot) and Merge Stories (
http://mergestories.com/).  OSCTC is the highest priority OpenHatch project
but the others are still quite valuable.