[OSCTC-planning] Flyer for Open Source Comes to Campus

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Sep 6 01:20:06 UTC 2013

Lindsey Kuper at UI Bloomington wanted to have a flyer. This reminds me;
didn't our Wellesley local organizer make a flyer? Maybe we still have
that somewhere.

Shauna, can you look through your emails for evidence of past flyers, and
maybe upload them to the OpenHatch wiki?

Or if you discover you have no such evidence, or if more than a day passes
before we manage to find them, we should at least maybe tell the various
campuses that are putting on events this fall that their work on flyers
can be useful to other campuses, and then try to do a great job of saving
them.

-- Asheesh.