[mpw-staff] followup question to Indianpolis Python workshop - graphing

Jane Marie Andrew jandrew202 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 14:59:28 UTC 2012

Thank you both. I wish I could describe better what I remember, but it was
a page that had labels on images. It wasn't dynamic. Something said 5
factor graph or words to that effect, which is exactly the problem I want
to display--a 5 dimensional vector.

I guess I should pose the question differently: are there examples out
there of plotting a 5D vector?

Jane