[mpw-staff] post-IPW action items

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Mon May 7 01:30:17 UTC 2012

Hi Mel,

> I'd be happy to do this -- write a little bit of context around
> Catherine's blog post, quote heavily from it, and then link to her original
> post. Just let me know what I need to do.

I created an OpenHatch blog account for you, and you should have just
received an e-mail with a temporary password. Your username is mchua.

You can log in and start drafting the post at
https://openhatch.org/blog/wp-admin/. Once you have a draft ready, drop a
note to publicity at lists.openhatch.org saying it's ready for a quick review.
Once someone has acked the post, go ahead and publish!

We are on Planet Python, so if you want the post to show up aggregated
there, give the post the "python" tag.

Let me know if I can help with anything.

-Jessica