[mpw-staff] post-IPW action items

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Wed May 2 22:06:12 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

I wanted to check in on the post-workshop action items:

1. Please send me the receipts from this workshop and how to reimburse you.

2. Please send a note about the event to the OpenHatch events list
(http://lists.openhatch.org/mailman/listinfo/events).

3. If you're up for it, it would still be great to re-blog Catherine's
writeup on the OpenHatch blog.

Regards,
-Jessica