[mpw-staff] new wiki text suggestion

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Wed Mar 21 01:54:30 UTC 2012

> - front-load it with the basic What/When/Where data
> - Make the gender policy explicit (I've had people asking about it already)
>
> I didn't want to change it unilaterally, though.  I'm pasting in my
> suggested edit here - what do you think?

Thanks for the timely reminder, Catherine -- I'm nearing the end of my
semester death-march and *really* need to start stepping up on this one
too.

The wiki edits look great to me (I especially love how you handled the
gender policy). Ship it, I'd say!

A few more emails hitting the list in a moment.

--Mel