[mpw-staff] post-IPW action items

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 12:10:21 UTC 2012

Hi Catherine,

Great post! We'd love to re-post in on the OpenHatch blog. You should
have just received an e-mail with login information for the blog (Mel,
if you want an account too let me know).

Once you draft the post, ping me or publicity at lists.openhatch.org so
we can give it a quick once-over, and then we'll publish and get the
word out!

-Jessica