[mpw-staff] Fwd: Re: Thank you for coming to the workshop!

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Thu Apr 19 00:50:07 UTC 2012

The last response. I've followed up individually as well, mostly passing
these along for the feedback/analysis.

---

Thank you very much for having us in the workshop! You did a wonderful
job and it was a great experience for me! I did enjoy it very much!

Although I'm not in the Engineering Education department, I still would
love to give some of my opinion from a CE perspective. :P :P

This workshop not only helped me get started with programming in Python,
but also give me a precious opportunity to meet lots of excellent
engineers, like you, Kathrine, etc. All of you guys are very energetic
and super friendly, which gave me a lots of motivation on programming,
and it is much more fun and efficiency to program with a bunch of people
than learning by myself.

After this weekends, it makes me want to know more about the open source
area, and I'm thinking to find a open source project for me to be
involved in. And it would be great if I can contribute something during
this summer. Would you please give me some ideas about what kind of
projects that would be a good start?