[mpw-staff] Exit survey questions

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 02:05:26 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

Here are the exit survey questions we use. I usually create a Google Docs
survey.

===
What made this workshop sound appealing to you?

What programming and computing experience did you have prior to the
workshop?

What makes Python an appealing programming language to you?

Do you plan on continuing to learn or use Python? If yes, what are the
next steps you plan to take with the language? Did the workshop give
you enough resources to decide what to do next?

What topics do you wish were covered in more depth or with more
examples in lecture? Do you have any other feedback about the lecture
length, structure, or content?

How helpful were the projects in reinforcing concepts from lecture and
in getting you excited about Python? What did you like and dislike
about them?

What was your favorite part of the workshop?

How helpful were the CodingBat exercises? What do you like and dislike
about CodingBat?

Do you have any other feedback for us?
===

-Jessica