[mpw-staff] last-minute notes

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 14:26:11 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

I am currently stuck in DC -- all flights today from Reagan to Indianapolis
are very delayed and the flight I'm supposed to be on may be cancelled. The
earliest that I could be getting in is 2:30 at this point, if my flight
isn't cancelled. If my flight is cancelled I'll almost certainly not get in
tonight in time for the workshop.

This sucks, but please plan for the possibility of my not being there
tonight.

-Jessica