[mpw-staff] Indianapolis Python Workshop sponsorship

Brad Fritz brad at fewerhassles.com
Thu Apr 5 04:26:51 UTC 2012

Catherine,

I will mail a check to you tomorrow (4/5) in case I miss you at the
LinuxFest.  (I plan to stop by for a few hours on Friday if I can
get away from work.  Unsure about Saturday, but it's looking
unlikely.)

I dug up a couple logos and attached them.   Unfortunately, I could
not find any higher resolution versions.  If you can easily
incorporate them, great.  If not, that's fine too.  Same with the
company name ("Fewer Hassles" or "Fewer Hassles, Inc.") and link
(http://fewerhassles.com/).

I'm not particularly concerned about marketing the company; I just
want to help make the workshop a success.  I have always been
extremely impressed by the Python community and it's nice to give
back a little when I can.

Thanks for the opportunity and I hope to see you at the LinuxFest!

Regards,
Brad