[mpw-staff] Workshop Start/Stop times?

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:58:53 UTC 2012

FWIW, BPW does:

6pm - 9pm on Friday
9:30am - 4:30pm on Saturday

>From http://openhatch.org/wiki/Boston_Python_Workshop_6:
"""

   - *Friday evening, 6pm-9pm*: set up your development environment, learn
   how to execute Python code from a file and interactively from a Python
   prompt, and learn about printing and using Python as a calculator.
   - *Saturday morning setup, 9:30am-10am*: settle in, get your laptop set
   up, and review Friday's material. We will start the lecture promptly at 10.
   - *Saturday morning, 10am-noon*: a 2 hour lecture-based introduction to
   the language.
   - *Saturday lunch, noon-1pm*: we'll provide lunch. Please e-mail
us<bpw-staff at lists.openhatch.org> with
   dietary restrictions as you RSVP.
   - *Saturday afternoon, 1pm-4pm*: break out into groups to practice
   Python through short
projects<http://openhatch.org/wiki/Boston_Python_Workshop_6/Saturday_projects>
on
   a variety of fun and practical topics.
   - *Saturday wrap-up, 4pm-4:30pm*: wrap-up, next steps, and upcoming
   opportunities for learning and practicing Python.

"""

-Jessica