[mpw-staff] I won't be able to make MPW, but I am reading the list and wish you success

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Tue Apr 3 18:47:19 UTC 2012

Hey MPW staffers (:

I thought I clarified this before, but I guess I didn't; I won't
be able to attend MPW or the LinuxFest going on there. I know Jessica
will do a great job of managing things!

Jessica, I vaguely recall you said Adam would be joining you; is that
accurate?

(I'm sending this because I could have sworn I saw a thread somewhere in
which Catherine asked if I was going to be able to make it.)

Looking forward to hearing back about it, and moreover about ongoing
newcomer-friendliness in IndyPy as a whole!,

-- Asheesh.