[mpw-staff] < 2 weeks out, checking in

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 05:39:59 UTC 2012

Great!  Thanks, Mel.

I did also send email to these companies:
ISA
enVista
ExactTarget
Cummins
hhgregg
Pinnacle Partners
Roche
nuorbit

Trouble is, I sent it to their general "contact us" address/form, and
I'm afraid that's a recipe for being totally ignored.  I'll hope to
find IndyPy members who know some individuals to contact.

--
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com