[OpenHatch Mentors] volunteering for an Open Source Comes to Campus event

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 19:52:15 UTC 2014

Hello wonderful Open Source Comes to Campus mentors!

We've got our first round of events scheduled for the fall.  These are the
ones that are confirmed:

University of Minnesota at Morris (*Morris, MN*) on Saturday, September 13th
City College of San Francisco (*San Francisco, CA*) on Saturday, September
13th
DePaul University (*Chicago, IL*) on Saturday, October 18th
Bucknell University (*Lewisburg, PA*) on Saturday, October 18th
University of Victoria (*Victoria, BC, Canada*) on Saturday, October 18th
Hartnell College (*Salinas, CA*) on Saturday, November 15th
University of Washington (*Seattle, CA*) on Saturday, November 15th

If you live in any of those locations and would like to volunteer at any of
the events, let me know.  If you're interested in helping to plan as well,
there's also the opportunity to do that.

We're planning to schedule 5-10 more events for the fall, so you'll be
getting another email from me soon.  Please feel free to pass along this
invite to other FOSS enthusiasts in these locations.

best
Shauna