[Events] Boston Python Workshop teaching materials

Carol Willing willingc at willingconsulting.com
Tue Apr 5 18:22:00 UTC 2016

Hi Emily,

OpenHatch has temporarily paused development as the board works on
future plans and strategy.

The wiki is still available at a different URL:
http://wiki.openhatch.org

The Boston Python Workshop materials are here:
http://wiki.openhatch.org/Boston_Python_Workshop/archive

Good luck with the planning :D

Warmly,

Carol