[Events] Advice want in starting a Python Workshop - UK

TimeBandit imran.nazir at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 17:36:17 UTC 2014

Hello,

Thank you so much for all your input so far. There is a lot to think
about here but I think as Aidan said I think the first step is to find 2
or 3 others in the area that can help me with this. I am going to Pycon
UK this Friday with a banner pinned to my rucksack advertising myself to
anyone in my local area to come and say 'hi' so I can begin networking.
Thank you for all the tips, I can see that this is going to take a few
todo lists to organize but it will be fun.

More later,

  Imran