[Events] python project night and internet access

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Feb 6 16:56:20 UTC 2014

Hi all!

Good news for the Chicago project night group. One of the organizers can
host the event monthly. We ran the first python workshop there. It
definitely has enough space and is conveniently located. But, Wifi access
was gotcha at the workshop. The guest wifi was not able to handle the
number of attendees. She'll talk to the help desk about it in advance to
see if they can adjust things.

Do any of you have suggestions on how we can arrange for internet access
independently as a fall back?

--
sheila