[Events] python project nights with hardware/microcontroller projects

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Mon Feb 3 16:56:57 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am helping with the first python project night in Chicago. The idea is to
run something monthly like the Boston python group does.

Have any of you handled logistics for a project night that involves
tinkering on robots  with python? I don't think it would be much more
complicated to handle, but I wanted to check if there are any gotchas I
should be aware of.

--
sheila