[Events] Requesting couches in the midwest (as open source comes to campus)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Sep 13 21:09:10 UTC 2013

Hey all nice event-y and outreach-y people,

If you live in, or know friendly people in Bloomington, Indianapolis, West
Lafayette, Chicago, or the Twin Cities (Minneapolis-Saint Paul), and think
you might have a lead for couches or other crash space for one or two
people during the next few weeks, keep reading. (-:

Shauna and I are going to visit the midwest of the US, to put on a number
of Open Source Comes to Campus events:

* UI Bloomington Sat 9/21 <http://iub.openhatch.org/>
* Purdue Sun 9/22 <http://purdue.openhatch.org/>
* Chicago Tue 9/24-Thu 9/26 <http://chicago.openhatch.org/>
* UMN Morris 9/28 <http://morris.openhatch.org/>

So here are the dates we are looking for, if you are such a person!

* Fri 9/20 evening (Bloomington)
* Sat 9/21 evening (Indianapolis)
* Sun 9/22 evening (Purdue/Lafayette, or Indianapolis, or Chicago)
* Mon 9/23 - Fri 9/27 morning: Chicago
* Sun 9/28 evening - Sun 10/6 morning: Twin Cities

If you want to reply by personal, off-list mail, that is totally welcome!

Thanks all,