[Events] Bringing OpenHatch to Princeton

Katherine Ye kye at princeton.edu
Thu Oct 10 22:53:35 UTC 2013

Hi Shauna,

Thanks for the quick response! I'd be willing to run it myself, and this is
something I'm very excited about. I sent out a tentative survey to several
CS groups on campus and have received a good amount of interest in both the
workshop and long-term participation in open source development, including
more than 50% women.

Could you link me to the lists for the Rutgers and Columbia events? I've
applied to attend the Columbia event. I've also gotten interest from a
couple of people who would like to organize, so we'd love to have you here.
(Ideally sometime before 10/20 or after 10/25, since that's our midterm
week.)

Best,
Katherine