[Events] Columbia OSCTC mentors for Saturday, Oct 19th

Deb Nicholson deb at eximiousproductions.com
Wed Oct 2 18:43:37 UTC 2013

I would ask Karen Sandler, karen at gnome.org for suggestions. I believe the
free culture list has a bunch of NY folks so asking for helpers/suggestions
there could be helpful too.

I'll try and do a few intros later to other NYC people that may be able to
pitch in.
Cheers,
Deb

On Wednesday, October 2, 2013, Shauna Gordon-McKeon <shaunagm at gmail.com>
wrote:
> We're doing an OSCTC event on Saturday, Oct 19th at Columbia University.
 I don't know too many techy people in NYC so I need help coming up with a
list of people to ask mentor.  (Sumana, I'd ask you but I know you're at
GSoC.)