[Events] Strategies for getting information from venue hosts

Carl Karsten carl at nextdayvideo.com
Fri Nov 22 00:52:01 UTC 2013

There we go - that's the kind of help I need.

Big part of my problem is obsessing over word choice.   If I piss
someone off with my words, I feel bad.  If I piss someone off with
someone else's words, I can shift the blame and don't feel bad.

Not that I really think I am going to piss someone of, and not that I
am going to point fingers if I do, but that's the mental hangup that
makes me avoid sending the email.

I am 90% sure they just need to be reminded.  It's not like anything
we are asking takes hours of work, it is just a whole bunch of 2 min
emails.