[Events] Draft blog post about OpenHatch-affiliated events

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu May 16 17:59:39 UTC 2013

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:

> Hi all!
> [...] I wanted to share that with y'all here first, in case you had any
> questions or feeback that could improve the idea generally, or the blog
> post specifically! [...]

I love it and I love the events mailman page especially paired with the
blog post.

The mailman page encourages people to join and introduce themselves. It
might be a nice sentence or two to have on the blog post. Or would it be
redundant? On the mailman page that is buried down a few paragraphs. Maybe
mentioning it twice would encourage people to speak up when they join. I
don't know if it is important, but thought I would mention.

--
sheila