[Events] Empowermentors Collective for WOC and QPOC in free software and free culture

Kẏra kxra at fsf.org
Thu Jan 31 23:26:47 UTC 2013

The new Empowermentors Collective: "We recognize the need to address
deep-seated cultural norms […] which, under the guise of openness, have
excused and perpetuated alienating behavior. […] We cannot afford to be an
inward-facing movement."

If you are an ally and want to help with this, it would be great for you
to reach out to more WOC and QPOC in free software and free culture to
join the group! Please forward widely

https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/announcing-the-empowermentors-collective-a-group-for-women-of-color-and-queer-people-of-color