[Events] economic diversity

Nelson Pavlosky skyfaller at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 14:30:16 UTC 2013

If you're looking for a source of free/cheap computers for the economically
disadvantaged, one plausible source is Free Geek and its clones scattered
around the country:

http://www.freegeek.org/
http://freegeekchicago.org/

My intuition tells me that Free Geek "chapters" may not be as strong as
they once were in the heyday of the Linux User Group, but I have no
personal experience and would be quite happy to be proven wrong.

~Nelson~