[Events] Train-the-trainers at Open Source Bridge?

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 02:28:31 UTC 2013

Hi events,

Sumana and I chatted about this a bit on IRC. I think it is a great
idea; speaking for Boston Python, we get SO many questions about how
to run sustainable, pro-diversity, high-quality events with
volunteers. I don't know if I'll be able to attend OSBridge and thus
submit a proposal, but I want to voice my support for other folks who
might be interested in doing so!

-Jessica