[Events] Harvard Women in CS + Open Source Comes to Campus, Feb 16

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Feb 16 07:51:50 UTC 2013

Hey all,

Shauna and I have been wrapping up a whirlwind of preparation for an
Open Source Comes to Campus event, the first of 2013 and organized
with a women in CS group, at Harvard University.

It is Sat, Feb 16.

Some pointers to relevant things:

* Event website: http://harvard.openhatch.org/

* "Publicity" thread where Michael Stone gives advice on the website
information architecture:
http://lists.openhatch.org/pipermail/publicity/2013-February/000206.html
(which we'll try to implement for future events)

* Tentative exit survey, which we'll distribute at-event at ~4PM:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dF9Wdkcwa1hybFBLRVh0bmRSMksxUUE6MA

Many thanks to our great staffers who'll join us tomorrow, and I'm sure
I'll be saying more afterward.