[Events] Created a planning email list for Open Source Comes to Campus

Ali Ukani aliukani at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Aug 23 08:48:14 UTC 2013

Signed up! Let me know if you all feel like doing a return trip to
Northeastern University. I'm working on setting up our events lineup for
the Fall and I'd love to host another OpenHatch event.

Ali Ukani (http://ali.io)
NU ACM <http://acm.ccs.neu.edu/> President
NU Hacks <http://hacks.io/> Organizer