[Events] On teaching programming classes for children

Lukas Blakk lukasblakk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 03:49:01 UTC 2013

I find this to be an invaluable break down of a day-long workshop curriculum and it's inspiring to me to level up from my current 1-4 hour workshops I've created.

Interesting point about the typing speed.  Even with some 12-14 year olds, typing seems to be rather onerous.  I'll give this workshop a try though at the nearest opportunity and see what I can glean from real-world experience.

-Lukas