[Events] Wikipedia + Openhatch test event June 9

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Thu May 31 15:04:35 UTC 2012

> Chris, are there
> particular groups of people (people with high QA experience? people
> with low experience?) that you want to attract?

I don't have any particular targets as far as skill or experience levels.
 I am interested in how many people might do the advance work to get their
Wikipedia account "autoconfirmed", as noted in the Test Plan and my blog
post "create an account on Wikipedia no later than 4 June and also make at
least ten edits".