[Events] OpenHatch Boulder? (Events Digest, Vol 15, Issue 1)

Tim Kellogg timothy.kellogg at gmail.com
Sat May 5 15:32:16 UTC 2012

Sumana,

Thanks for the feedback. A large part of me refuses to believe that
harassment would ever be a problem in Boulder. However, just in case you're
right, I adapted my own version on
http://www.meetup.com/OpenHatch-X-Boulder/about

--Tim

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:47 AM, Sumana Harihareswara <sumanah at wikimedia.org