[Events] review WMF Bugzilla issues from AFT test event today 1PM Pacific time

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Tue Jun 19 15:29:02 UTC 2012

Sorry for the short notice, but this only got scheduled very recently, and
it might be of interest to this list.

>From 10AM-1PM Pacific today we'll be doing our regular weekly deployment of
the Article Feedback system to Wikipedia.

Immediately following that from 1-2 we'll be going over open issues in
Bugzilla for AFTv5, including the issues reported from the Openhatch/WMF
test event of last Saturday.  This should be in #wikimedia-dev on freenode.

AFT5 Bug List for Phase 1.5:
http://bit.ly/A0OAec<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FA0OAec&ust=1340126527589000&usg=AFQjCNH7qshZbB3TaPsT-CDY3GDOw02gAA>AFT5
Bug List for ALL Phases:
http://bit.ly/LGepH3<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FLGepH3&ust=1340126527589000&usg=AFQjCNGRqimZG__7ddPoOCICZ9lbiUUreQ>Article
Feedback - Useful Links:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Article_feedback/Version_5/Links<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediawiki.org%2Fwiki%2FArticle_feedback%2FVersion_5%2FLinks&ust=1340126527589000&usg=AFQjCNFTHnCJmQk-4RxbFhM8tG8DjXGNIA>