[Events] Prospective Boston Python Workshop website draft, for discussion

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Mon Oct 17 22:10:06 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Ned Batchelder's message of Sat Oct 15 17:54:27 -0400 2011:
> Asheesh: Great!  I've tweaked the description of Boston Python.  I'm
> trying to use "Meetup" a lot less, if at all.  Patch attached.

Great. I committed this and added one similar change on the "run your own" page.

It's "live": http://linode.openhatch.org/~paulproteus/tmp-bpw/public/

Further changes left to make.

Content:

* Make the two columns start at the same vertical offset

* Make the "press" page actually link to articles

Style:

* Change font size/color on left nav

* Stop abusing <h2> for left nav links

* Change default link color

Final steps:

* Make sure everyone relevant (e.g. jesstess) is happy with the text

* Decide the final URL for it

* Put it there