[Events] Starting a "Get involved in open source" class on P2PU

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Sun Nov 27 18:14:53 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Asheesh Laroia's message of Thu Nov 24 14:31:41 -0500 2011:

> Effect on the timeline
> ----------------------
>
> Current planned timeline:
> http://p2pu.org/en/groups/get-involved-in-open-source/content/full-description/
>
> Curriculum/timeline-wise, I think we should wait until a few days after
> "Say hi" has succeeded before we put up the first video. To avoid crushing the
> current schedule, maybe we can have this expected video timeline:

Jessica and Karen and I talked and we came to the conclusion that we
should finish preparing the curriculum beforee we start the P2PU course
up, especially with all the delays that have happened so far.

I left a note on the course page, and will focus on building an
excellent curriculum first.

I'm a little sad about that, but I think it's the best way to make sure
sure the P2PU course is excellent.