[Events] [Bpw-staff] Boston Python Workshop news: $3300 grant from the PSF!

Lukas Blakk lukasblakk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 00:27:22 UTC 2011

Not sure what the exact terms of the grant are but is 'giving up' the
domain name necessary? If a partnership is possible that would be great.
PyStar has a decent community already and the existing framework as well as
core organizers in several cities.

Would it be good to set up a phone meeting to discuss this idea more?

Cheers,
Lukas