[Events] Boston Python workshop: volunteers meeting, Thu night 6pm

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:52:31 UTC 2011

Asheesh said I should pick a location. Short version: Mary Chung's,
tonight, 6pm.

===

I called Friendly Toast, and they said we should expect to wait to get
seated at 6, given how nice it is out today and that it's Saint
Patrick's Day.

I thus propose going to Mary's. It's a sort of famous Szechuan place
in Central Square:

464 Massachusetts Avenue
(617) 864-1991

http://www.marychung.com/
http://www.yelp.com/biz/mary-chung-restaurant-cambridge

Mary Chung's, tonight, 6pm. If you can't make it but have feedback
about the event, send mail with your feedback to the list and I'll
make sure it gets brought up.

-Jessica